If you didn’t read my previous post, “The year of the tiger,” this one won’t make much sense.
I feel I should report on my fearlessness project–for my own sense of accountability to myself. And for your amusement…
Fearless steps I’ve taken:
- Finalized divorce #2.
- Made my first sale and referral at my new job.
- Rode in a limo for the first time.
- Told someone I trust them. And meant it. Completely.
- Got my second tattoo.
- Let my sister/photographer do a photo shoot of nothing but me for the first time.
- Dyed my hair darker than ever before.
- Gave myself permission to change my mind.
Hope some of you are being brave right along with me, whatever that means for you. It feels good. Really good.